Update the content:
- NOTE: new items mostly come with purple map icons/beams.
- Retiered the rare T1/T2/T3/T4 entries using a new tool!
- Retiered all uniques, divination cards, currencies etc, preparing them for the new league!
- Added heist gear, brooches, cloaks and tools. Each of these come in multiple sets of 4 items. Added a tierlist for every tool, for both magic/normal and rare. The T1/T2 heist items are highlighted more. I have no way of knowing how rare they are and if it makes sense highlighting some magic/normal ones, so expect a lot of updates. You can also adjust everything on FilterBlade
- Added Heist Targets – they look like quest items, which they kinda are.
- Added contracts – for now all non-unique contracts look the same. They come with a new map icon
- Added blueprints – for now all non-unique contracts look the same. They come with a new map icon
- Added a section for unique contracts/blueprints
- Added a minimal highlight section for replica uniques. These will likely get a tierlist in the future.
- Added a minimal highlight section for alternative quality gems.
- Added all the new divination cards. There’s a small section for the 4 divination cards, where we don’t know the outcome yet.
- Added the “official teal-bex-approved” divination card tier!
- Added a section for “experimental gear”. These seem to come in 3 tiers. T1 has a separate section.
- Added a section for the exclusive heist enchantments.
- Added a section for the heist currencies (markers + lens + the new orbs)(You can buy POE currency at ZenPC)
- Added several smol sections, such as a section for corrupted jewel with a corrupted implicit etc.
- Several other changes and optimizations to many parts of filter(blade)
|FilterBlade.xyz (DOWNLOAD)||Recommended way of downloading the filter. Has support for all strictness, styles and economy versions! Includes overview, explanations and a loot simulator. Experienced users can also edit filters there comfortably and merge their changes into new versions. Always up-to-date!|
|POE site filter list||You can subscribe to my POE filter account to receive auto-updates. However, you can’t customize these and it has no style support! Come in SC/HC economy versions.|
|GitHub||Mostly for developers: you can also get the filters from GitHub! There’s a SC, HC and stable/static branch|
Filter and Styleversions:
|0||Soft||Shows too much. Includes low crafting bases, magic jewellery in the endgame. Not recommended for regular gameplay.|
|1||Regular||Shows a lot. Recommended for beginners, new leagues and slow-clearing gameplay. Shows all rares. Good for chaos recipes.|
|2||Semi-Strict||Healthy balance. Great for new leagues and beginners and medium-speed endgame gameplay. Hides the worst rares. Good for chaos recipes.|
|3||Strict||Hides bad-base rares and scrolls in the endgame. Disables most recipes. Recommended endgame strictness.|
|4||Very Strict||Hides most rares, scrolls, augments, armourers. Good for the endgame and for farming once your character is well equipped.|
|5||Uber Strict||Hides all low currencies and rares. Great for speed-farming, once you have a highly optimized build and atlas! Hides maps of tier 10 and lower.|
|6||Uber+ Strict||Shows too little. Sterile screen. Hides all kind of stuff, including mediocre divination cards, all kind of crafting material etc. Recommended for high-speed clearing, once your character is top tier geared, your atlas complete and optimized and you’re breezing through maps very fast! Hides maps of tier 13 and lower.|