The Path of Exile 3.14 league is underway, and there are still players entering this new league. When we enter this league, the first thing is to create an excellent building, Dark Pact Necromance is a good choice, the following is a Dark Pact Necromance Build Guide, I hope to help you have more fun in the game.
- High Sustaining – As a result of the nature of the hybrid strategy we utilize in this construct you will regularly be over-leeching your life swimming pool along with having energy shield leech.
- League Starter – The only compulsory thing is to have a source of chaos damage leeched as the life which comes very beforehand as well as is very cheap also.
- Bosser – The damages outcome this develop can attain also in low budget is entirely ridiculous.
- Unique Play Style – You will certainly mobilize skeletons and after that cast Dark Pact which is chaining in between your skeletons which not just supplies a one-of-a-kind play-style however likewise a unique method in regards to tailoring.
- Unique Play Style – As a result of the nature of this build’s play-style, it is a build that not everyone will locate enjoyably
- Cluster – For end-game, you must get yourself a tool cluster jewel with minion life to obtain the node Blessed Rebirth, this is quickly crafted and/or very affordable to buy yet is needed for the higher end-game web content to prevent having your skeletons die before you reach give out some damages with your Dark Pact
Passive Skill Tree
It is a vast web of 1325 skills that provide passive bonuses to your character. Each time you level up or complete certain quests, you can allocate a skill and explore deeper into the tree. Here are two passive skill trees about Dark Pact Necromance:
Path of Exile’s passive skill tree is very important. A powerful passive skill tree can help us become stronger. At the same time, we can also use Poe currency items to strengthen our passive skill tree.
End Game Gem Links
6-Link Dark Pact
Since we profit significantly from chaining our Dark Pact between our skeletons to hit solitary target managers with numerous chains the complying with links are the best in this order:
- Dark Pact
- Spell Echo Support
- Chain Support
- Intensify Support
- Void Manipulation Support
- Controlled Destruction Support
This setup is best utilized with a bench-crafted tool for the modifier “Trigger socketed spells when you use a skill” this is to automate the Bone Offering buff we reach obtain max block cap. We additionally have Convocation in here on the trigger to keep our energy minions risk-free without needing to think about them. If you do not have a trigger craft readily available you will certainly need to self-cast the Bone Offering to maintain the buff up till you get the craft.
- Bone Offering
3-Link Wither Totems
The Wither totem set-up is very straightforward and looks like this:
- Spell Totem Support
- Multiple Totems Support
The bread & butter of the development is to obtain the HP up on our skeletons in addition to making sure they are quickly at relocating to the opponents, this is best done this method:
- Summon Skeletons
- Minion Life Support
- Feeding Frenzy Support
- Empower Support
2-Link / 2-Link Utility Minions & PCoC
This set-up can be 4-Linked but I feel it to be more comfortable splitting the Utility specters away from our Power Charge on Critical Strike providing Orb of Storms as we using Blood Magic in this set-up:
- Raise Spectre
- Lifetap Support
- Orb of Storms
- Power Charge On Critical Support
2-Link / 2-Link Auras & Mobility
In here we simply add a mobility skill and our 2 auras we’ll be running:
- Flame Dash
- Arcane Surge Support (level 6)
- Petrified Blood